Eco Awards Namibia
The Desert Grace
Treat yourself to desert elegance and an extra touch of grace!
Graceful spaces and gracious hospitality imbue this modern lodge with its elegance of yesteryear, spirited character and refreshingly stylish interior. Sip on a pink gin while appreciating the expansive desert scenery from one of the 24 bungalows, each with its own plunge pool.
Outdoors, ancient golden desert; indoors, pure love.
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- WiFi available
- En-suite bathrooms, showers
- Tea / Coffee Facilities
- Secure parking
- Veranda with private splash pool
- WiFi available
- Dune Drive (guided) - Discover the fossilised dunes, the red dunes above the plateau and the many other wonders of the Namib Desert on this drive around the Gondwana Namib Park. Refreshments and light snacks included.
- Walking Trails (self-guided) - Experience the Namib Desert on foot on our self-guided walks of 3km, 5km and 7km. Please enquire at the reception. Morning/Afternoon
- E-bike Excursion (guided) -You don't have to be fit to enjoy this 10 km guided excursion on an electric bicycle. It is a great way to explore the beautiful Namib and its inhabitants. May only be booked directly at the lodge. Rates available at the lodge.
- Scorpion Night Walk (guided) - Prepare to be amazed by the sight of scorpions glowing in the dark under UV light on a short guided night walk (3km) after dinner. May only be booked directly at the lodge.
- Sossusvlei Excursion (guided) - Enjoy a guided half-day excursion to the highest dunes on Earth at Sossusvlei. They form part of the spectacular Namib Sand Sea, which was declared a World Heritage site in 2013. Including brunch, refreshments, and entrance fees to the National Park. Prebooking is essential.
- Bike Excursion (self-guided) - Explore the splendours of the Namib Desert in your own time (morning or afternoon) with minimal effort on an electric bicycle. May only be booked directly at the lodge. Rates and trail map available at the lodge.